mail box list info patch

hi,

finally i present my first patch for balsa:

the patch is against 1.2pre1. (sorry i couldn't compile the cvs version -
borked autoconf - on my guest system.)

- if i want to see the informations for the mailbox list i don't need the
total number of messages on the mailbox. now you can choose if you want
only to see the number of unread messages or both - but not one or other,
perhaps will do it in the future.

- also the a one liner: "remote mailbox servers" list on preferences window
is now scrollable if there are more entries....

- and the second patch - one liner: is for regex, if you are a new user
and that's your first use of balsa the replied texts are not highlighted. i
had to find the correct regex from the mailing-list archieve.

ps: the 2 functions for "balsa_mblist_set_arg" and "balsa_mblist_get_arg"
are only to get the information from the setting to show the info for the
list or not. so i wiped them and use the global variable
"balsa_app.mblist_show_mb_content_info". i guess the both are remnants of
previous unused functions.

ps2: the patch could be borked since it one of my first gtk prog patches.

regards,
alias m96.

mblist_show_info.diff.bz2

balsa-regex.diff.bz2