MBList icons

Hi,

I have a proposal here: Messages that have exactly one html attachment,
normally html email. should not be shown as a message with an attachment, or
shown with a different icon. When I receive lots if html emails, it beconmes
very difficult to distinguish between those and emails that really have
important information attached. I end up opening 5 or 6 html-emails before I
finally find the file I'm looking for....
Also, I wouldn't mind having the option to remove html attachments from
email - throw away the html part and keep the text portion.

Melanie