Re: URGENT PATCH: pthreads lockup fix

On 2001.08.20 01:25:33 +0200 Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> this crap gave me headache for a long time. sometimes it works
> perfectly but then from one day to another it hung other people
> reported this one often too. so i hopefully was able nailing this
> down.

this is really crap. forget it. this as one of these 'it works again'
state, where balsa worked in pthreads mode but after a second reload
it failed again. i went through the created thread itself

the (void *)0 wasnt the reason, stack seem to be ok, so its not in
the src/* directory maybe i go deeper into the libbalsa area. maybe
i find there what i search.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de