[Announce] : Patches for filters

	Hi all,
I've sent a mail for filters patches, but the attached patches make it too
big (140Ko) and it is waiting for moderation, so here is the text of the
message, and an url to download patches :
http://ufies.org/~christophe/emmanuel/libbalsa-filters.patch
http://ufies.org/~christophe/emmanuel/src-filters.patch

(Sorry if you get the two mails)

---------------cut --------------------------------------------------------
	Hi all,
at last here they are in flesh and bones :)

Though I had no more crashes since a while during my tests, consider that
as BETA. Particularly filters will be saved in your balsa config file, this
caused no problem for me, but who knows. In brief, be careful with personal
datas.

If you browse sources you'll find lots of FIXME comments, I enjoin you to
make remarks, suggestions, patches : I have coded the whole thing alone, so
that it only reflects my thoughts and will. I've tried to make the sources
self-explanatory including lots of comments. Still, if you want precise
answers feel free mail me, I'll try to answer as quick as possible ("quick"
is to be taken here in a very wide sense :-)
I need your feedback on lots of thing : first for UI "design", I wanted to
make something that works, but you'll see that the edit dialog is really
awfull and not intuitive.
Next it is still incomplete :
	- it lacks one mechanism of match,
	- it lacks important test to prevent recursion when the action to
be taken copy messages in the mailbox being filtered (BE CAREFUL with that,
it really runs forever, I tested it :)
	- the save/restore mechanism by gnome_config_* is unsatisfying (but
it works for now). Browse libbalse/filter-file.c and src/save-restore.c to
see the reason.
	- it doesn't allow automatic filtering for incoming mails. I need
feedback particularly on that : what do we want ? A way to associate a
mailbox with a set of filters to run on incoming messages, I guess. Any
idea is welcome.

---------------------
Patches description :
---------------------

- Patches files : 	src-filters.patch, libbalsa-filters.patch :
patches AGAINST 1.1.7 (sorry) to apply from root of balsa directory.

They modify Makefile.am to add the new source files, so you'll have to
regenerate Makefile with automake,./configure (RQ : all filters
implementation is protected by BALSA_SHOW_ALL #ifdefs so you have to
./configure with "--enable-all" option).

- What you can do with filters for now :
	* Define all basic functions for filtering messages
		matching mechanisms yet implemented are :
		+ "simple" match : test if a string is contained in any
header field/message body
		+ match by regular expressions on any header field/message
body
	* Save/restore mechanism
	* Define dialog box to edit filters (access by Filters... submenu
in Edit toplevel menu)
	* Define dialog box to manually run a set of filters on a mailbox
(access in mailbox popup-context menu, ie right-click on a MAILBOX, not on
folder).