Dialog box size?

	Hi all,
I'm almost ready to release the first working patches (against 1.1.7) to
implement filters.
Believe or not the last show stopper is a dialog box size :) It's a gnome
dialog box, I fill it with an hbox (that is I fill the gnome dialog vbox)
containing the child widgets (mainly two clist and buttons). But the dialog
box is ridiculously small. What have I missed ?
Thanks
PS:I think that I'll release the patches (when ready) anyway this WE.
Manu