Re: identity dialog suggestion

On 2001.08.16 10:50:15 +0200 Carlos Morgado wrote:
> On 2001.08.15 18:12:56 +0100 Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> > how about adding a fileselector field as in the normal
> > preferences for 'mail path' for the signature. so we
> > could select it instead hammering the path inside. this
> > would also look much better on my previous identity to
> > one dialog suggestion :=)
> >
> i'm not sure what the context is here, but balsa now knows about mailbox
> urls. in any case a mailbox tree and saving the url is better.

aeh?

no, i was just talking about the identity stuff. e.g.

settings->identities

now click on 'new' or 'edit' and you see the dialog comming up where
you could enter your stuff, there is a textfield named 'signature path'
it would be nice to get this one replaced with a fileselector box.

and how this should look like:

it may look like in

settings-preferences

now you see the first tab with 'local mailbox' now you have an text
field and a 'select' box at the right side. such a thing would be nice
for the identities dialog. so you dont need to enter the signature by
hand, you could just select it with a fileselectorbox.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de