Re: IMAPS support

On 2001.08.16 03:32:34 +0100 Manuel McLure wrote:
> How difficult would it be to implement IMAPS support in Balsa? I can see
> that libmutt seems to have support for it, but I haven't gone deeply enough
> into the API to see how easy it would be to get Balsa to use IMAPS. If
> someone can give me some pointers, I may look into implementing this.

i believe now is just a question of grunt work. the balsa func that encodes
mutt mailbox names must be changed to accomodate imaps syntax but that's
about it (apart from the eventual GUI stuff). of course, there can be an
ugly piece of code hidding somewhere ;)

when i started messing with TLS i noticed the certificates never verified,
not sure why. that may need some work too, but i'll eventually get around to
that.

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds