Re: balsa and glade

On 2001-08-11 10:23 Steffen Klemer wrote:
> why don't rewrite balsa in glade?
> OK: it is much (very much...) work, but
> 1) ui-changes will be very easy and

Are the changes to become very easy difficult now? (I just ask because I
am just not an everyday user of glade).

> 2) we don't have to port it to gtk2 'cause libglade will do it for
> us...

It seems to me like we trade porting to gtk2 for porting to libglade.
Does not seem like a lot of gain to me.

Having said that, I would be *really* happy to see some patches
demonstrating the advantage of libglade for balsa. If there is be an
agreement that the patches bring some extra added value, I am sure they
will make it to the repository.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202