DnD default action

I'm trying to provude a patch to change (and perhaps make it configurable)
the default drag'n drop action from copy to move.

In my understanding the easiest way is to change the action done on the
dest side:
src/balsa-mblist.c:1520
-> do transfert on COPY drag event and copy on MOVE drag event.

It works perfectly (it's really an improvment when you want to archive your
mails) but we need also to invert icons. I've had a look at the gtk DnD api
but the only way to do it seems to set new icons for each dnd action with:

void        gtk_drag_set_default_icon (GdkColormap *colormap,
                                             GdkPixmap *pixmap,
                                             GdkBitmap *mask,
                                             gint hot_x,
                                             gint hot_y);

void        gtk_drag_set_icon_pixmap (GdkDragContext *context,
                                             GdkColormap *colormap,
                                             GdkPixmap *pixmap,
                                             GdkBitmap *mask,
                                             gint hot_x,
                                             gint hot_y);

Is there a way to simply reuse stock icons ?
Is there a better way to change the default DnD action ?
Is it necessary to made this change an option ?

NB: I'm thinking to set the icons here (the source side):
src/balsa-index.c:351

NB: I need someone to test the #ifndef from my previous mail who has not
the following definition for g_error_free in gConf :

/usr/include/gconf/1/gconf/gconf-glib-public.h:void g_error_free(GError
*error);

Christophe

--
Christophe Barbé <christophe.barbe@online.fr>