Re: balsa: configure and make

On 2001-04-24 11:20 Thomas Fischer wrote:
> Last Saturday I wrote an email to this list regarding my problems
> with configuring iconv. Last night I updated to Balsa 1.1.4, but
> still there was the same problem. Now I figured out how to circum-
> vene this problem. This is a small patch for the configure script
> (I configured with --with-ssl --disable-nls --with-gnu-ld):

I shyly wonder if your compiler setup is 100%? The problem with
GETTADDRINFO would suggest so... or my autoconf package because it is
responsible for detecting it. hm... (well, could be that
HAVE_GETADDRINFO is used in wrong context in mutt_socket.c but I rather
don't think so).

/Pawel
PS.
> < INCLUDES = -I. -I./imap
> ---
> > INCLUDES = -I. -I./imap -I/usr/local/ssl/include

This might be something real. I will have a look at it. Note that SSL
support is not considered functional.

--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202