Re: [ANNOUNCE] balsa-1.1.4 is out.

Pawel:

Thanks for coming out with yet another release of balsa. "Balsa" is
certainly getting better and better with every release.

Just want to point out to you, "priniting" is again broken with this
release. If you go and try to click on the print icon, it says, printing
isn't possible, because balsa wasn't compiled with "gnome-print" option

What's up with that?

/Asim;