multiple From: addresses

I use Balsa to check 5 POP accounts.  It would be nice if responding to one
addressed to one of my existing accounts I could respond having that line
in the From: area.  For example: account1@isp1.com and account2@isp2.com
both get email.  Balsa only has one From and an additional Reply-To field,
but this means if I reply to both messages the same From: line goes there.
Perhaps a solution wouuld be to move the "From" and the "Reply To" fields
underneat each server, so that this setting can vary according to which
server we use.

This is a feature which outlook express handles very well.