Re: WISH: An attachment reminder - Good idea!

On 2001.04.12 08:56:57 +0100 Olivier Jousselin wrote:
> Le jeu, 12 avr 2001 09:47:17, urgrue a écrit :
> > since we're being snazzy, i think the snazziest way to do it would be for
> > the reminder to pick up on a key phrase inserted into the text. [...]
>
> 	Well, actually I'd love Balsa to understand what I'm typing (no
> matter
> in which language, of course), determine that I mean to attach a file, and
> remind me to do so. In English, the words "enclose", "attach" or
> "join" might be considered as a serious clue, for instance. Howzat ?
>
> 	Of course, in future releases, it should grok the number of files to
> attach, as well ;-)

Ermm that sounds like something Evolution would support :) It's a ... erm
corporate feature.

Otherwise, the idea of 'remind me of attaching' is a bit silly when you
already have an 'attach' button.

Software is like sex; it's better when it's free. - Linus Torvalds