WISH: An attachment reminder

Hi everybody,

it's a pleasure to see how balsa develops, great work.

Now my wish / idea / vision ;-)

I often see that people (I also belong to that folks) forget to
attach the files they wrote about in their mails.
In mailing list they often notice that and send another mail like
"Arrrrrr, finally here is my attachment/patch".

That's a real waste of capacities.
Just think about all those avoidable mails.

This most often happens as people first write the mails and then
actually want to/should attach the files, but then forget it.

So my idea is to create an "attachment reminder". While writing a mail
to which you want to attach something, you click, e.g. "activate
attachment reminder". Before sending, balsa would ask something like,
"Have you really attached all your attachments ?"

Please tell me what you think about it, and whether or not you know a
program which already provides this feature.

P.S.: Possible "Activate attachment reminder" should be on by default,
as otherwise you forget to activate it :-)

Sincerly,
Michael Duelli
m.duelli@web.de
linuxmaths.sourceforge.net