balsa lockup problem identified&resolved(?)

This is important information for those of you who experienced balsa
lockup: I have just identified one problem connected with MT-enabled
mailbox opening. Hopefully, it was the only one (although I am not quite
sure). if you have a chance, try the CVS version to verify it (make sure
there is an entry with 2001-04-03 date).

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202