Re: - minor stuff -

On 2000-09-21 17:24:38 Paul Theo Gonciari wrote:
> 1. is there some hidden key combination for sending the message, or will
> ever be one ? (something like CTRL+Enter !)

GNOME is about freedom, just place over the mouse pointer above File/Send
and press the combination you like.

I think we whould add this question to FAQ (is anybody working on it? If
not, I will sit on the weekend, and update it). This should be really in
GNOME faq, or perhaps it is even in the gnome doc?

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202