Re: balsa-0.9.5 released

> I think it would be much easier if the address book add dialogue would
> prompt:
[SNIP]

I was thinking about just adding it automatically at the same time as the
setup druid runs (if the file is found..) I also thought about a new page
in the druid to set this up, but it seems like overkill to me.

> BTW: alias expansion yes/no is missing in the add dialog.

Really? Hmm. I will have a look at this when I get home (I could've sworn
it would be there, since it is there for modifyiung, and they share the
same code..)

Ian