Re: Issues when using -m option

On 2000-09-19 02:43:22 Enrique Blanco Sanz wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I think I have found a problem:
> 	When you call balsa using the -m option and you do not send the
> message, that is you exit the program before sending it, the window
> dissapears but the process is not killed, it stays in background.

I should have thought about it... Anyway, I found the mistake, I will test
it a little bit longer to make sure it really fixes the problem

> 	Other issue, when you make balsa the default mail client (by
> adding a MIME-TYPE for mailto: protocol in gnome url-browser) you make
gnome

I think I have the fix, will commit it within couple of minutes after some
testing.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202