Re: Next release.

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000 23:06:35 Carlos Morgado wrote:

> > 3. Memory leak in the rendering of image/* and text/html parts. (I've
> >    submitted a patch to Ian that removes the automatic rendering of
> >    message parts, but it only circumvents the problem and doesn't
plug
> >    the leak).
> >
> isn't that a gtkhtml thing ?

Perhaps, but it also effects (more severly) the image rendering engines
as
well (gdk-imlib and gdk-pixbuf).  Which leads me to believe that
something
may not be getting de-referenced correctly in balsa.  I looked and
couldn't
find the problem, so I really don't know.

> > 6. Message transfer from folder-to-folder is clumbsy.  Would it
> >    be possible to use direct drag-and-drop from the index to the
> >    folder tree?
>
> gtk clists and trees support dragndrop ? (honest question)

No idea, haven't looked into it.  The only other GNOME application I have
seen with it is gmc, and I'm not sure if it uses gtk clists.

-tac