Re: Threading

Hi there,

  |Matthew Guenther <mguenthe@engr.UVic.CA> wrote:
  |
  |I think we should aim for jwz's algorithm, it has been well tested and is
  |the best one I've ever seen from a usability standpoint (with the
  |placeholder messages especially)

Has somebody started to implement jwz's algorithm already?
If nobody has begun, I will try to do it.

By the way, I also have hacked for reading/writing
multi-byte characters(for example, Japanese) e-mail on Balsa.
Has somebody worked on this and
are there Chinese, Koreans on this mailing-list?
I may call for help to support their languages.

Regards,
--
ymnk, JCraft Inc., mailto: ymnk@jcraft.com