Re: Patch for a select all feature

I wonder how those people who were talking about creating a standard
list of bindings on gnome-devel are getting on.... (Probably they
aren't....)

I think we should try and avoid Ctrl-S, because it could be bound to
send...

However, as I remember it Outlook uses Ctrl-Enter for send... Maybe
we
could go that way..

http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/