IMAP mailboxes weird behavior...

I have two questions:

1)  Would you rather have bugs reported to bugs.gnome.org for balsa or have
them posted to the list?  Since this isn't a compile problem or such I was
wondering if it was easier to track down bugs through that?

2)  Second my real question (bug):  I have 3 seperate IMAP mailboxes open and
after a certain amount of time the second two boxes display the same messages as
if they were the same mailbox.  If I try to do a check of messages on one of the
screwed up mailboxes balsa hangs and I have to kill the process.  I have the
check messages option to check every 2 minutes so I don't get an IMAP timeout and
the first mailbox which I usually have open displaying my messages doesn't have
this problem.

OS:  Redhat 6.1, Helix-gnome
CVS:  8/28/2000

--
David W. Jablonski
Wisconsin Energy Conservation Corporation