Re: transfer to folder

I have just commited a short attached patch that allow expanding/hiding
the mailbox structure in the Transfer menu. It is not exactly whay you
have requested but I hope it will help in many cases.

/Pawel

--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202

expand.patch