Re: profiles

Actually I think he means He has for example 5 different pop accounts and when he composes a message he wanst to be able to pick what account to send it from.  That way the message takes on the profile of that account.  My windows mail client Calypso does this very well. Once you have more than one Pop account setup the From box on the compose window turns until a pull down and you can pick the account to use.  You can also set it to have a default or to alway force you to choose.