Balsa feature or bug???

Hi guys,
  I love balsa  and the way it is coming along...

Now with the problem...

I have a quite slow connection to the internet (28800 modem),
and sometimes I get very big messages I don't even want to
read.

So, let me explain the problem:

-I use POP, and often leave mails on server.
-I check my address, and have X messages waiting.
-Launch balsa and get them.
-I get a new "BIG.message"; this is the last I received (sorting by date).
-I read it, and find out I don't want it to waste space on my server.
-I delete that message from the server.
-I check again my mail... and balsa gets the X messages I had previously downloaded...

This is not very pleasant, cause I've got to manually remove "twin" messages...

As far as I could understand, I think balsa stores UINs only for the last message
found on the server, so that if you download that message from the server, balsa
can't find the message corresponding to the UIN it saved, and it gets all the messages
on the server...

I think the best solution is to save UINs for all the messages on the server, so that
balsa only fetch actually new messages...

I'm going to have a look at the code, but my programming is not so good...
If someone could look at it, it would be much better...

And what about enabling single message deletion from server?
Tell me what you think about it...

Cheers,

  Riccardo.

Se vuoi un indirizzo di posta elettronica gratuito,
iscriviti a http://www.katamail.com