Three minor bugs.

My Setup: balsa-1.0-pre4 (from CVS) on RedHat-6.2

Bugs:

1) I still have the mis-numbered messages in the message list.
Actually the numbering is only wrong for my system mailbox
(/var/spool/mail/username) which does have the "Mail System
Internal Data" message as the first message in the file.  The
messages are numbered 2 - N+1 where I have only N messages in
the file.  Is that internal message being counted, but not
displayed (as it should not be)?  The message count in the left
pane does correctly display N messages though, so I guess they
are counted in different places.

2) If I attach a text/plain file to a message, it gets attached
correctly, and doesn't encode it since it doesn't have to, but
it sets the mimetype to be:

Reading this message in balsa will not allow you to display the
attachment in the message pane, you can only save it.  Shouldn't
it set the mimetype to text/plain and allow you to view it?

3) My name, as set in the preferences is: Jason A. Smith
This is the same thing that appears in the From field in the
compose new message window, but when I send the message a space
is added between the A and period.  Why is this happening?

One other comment (purely personal taste), I don't really like the
2 line text in the button bar.  It makes the buttons too tall and
the button images don't line up, making it look uneven.  I can
understand that it was probably done to make the button bar not
so long, so I don't know the best way to fix it.  Maybe scratch the
text completely (like gnumeric) and just use the popup balloon help.

Nice work, I am looking forward to the final 1.0 release and then
to more work on new features.

~Jason

--
Jason A. Smith                      E-mail:  smithj4@alum.rpi.edu
Physics Department                  Phone:   (518)276-2050