Re: Header feature request

On Sat, Oct 14, 2000 at 12:27:41PM +0200, Martin Willemoes Hansen wrote:
> Hi!
>
> First of all thanks for this great Mail client!!!!
>
> I hope there someday will be shortcuts for the "View, headers functions" ..
> like in pan it is easy to switch beetween all headers and no headers etc.

You can bind any menu items to whatever you like in gnome programs.  Just
click on the menu, position the cursor over the relevant menu item, and
press the key combination you would like for that item.  For example I have
No Headers bound to 'H', Selected Headers bound to 'Ctrl+H' and All headers
bound to 'Ctrl+Shift+H'.

If you want to get plain characters (no Ctrl+), you have to use your
system's meta key... unfortunately this doesn't seem to work if your meta
key is Alt.

HTH,

MBG

--