Re: balsa-1.0.pre3 released

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Pawel Salek wrote:

> On 2000-10-19 15:04:06 Thomas R. Shannon wrote:
> > I have a feeling there is something either messed up or changed with
> > Kerberos in RH7.0.  Perhaps as, you said, it would be better to remove
> > the dependency until someone figures out what is going on.
>
> Hold on, I recall now! They changed VERSION numbers! You can plainly
> rebuild rpm (rpm --rebuild balsa*src.rpm) and it will work.

Sorry to keep bugging you, but I can't be the only one with these
problems.  Rebuilding the rpm did, indeed, work but it required the
installation of pspell-devel-0.11.2-1.  This rpm is not installed by
default in the RH7 workstation install.  It is located on the 2nd
CD-ROM that comes with the distribution.  The rpm will not rebuild
without it.

Thanks for the help.

Tom
Quote of the day for October 19th, 2000
What's the use of a good quotation if you can't change it?
		- Dr. Who