Re: up/down in message list

On 2000-10-13 11:40:54 Carlos Morgado wrote:

> The message list pane stoped grabing up/down keys for navigating the
> list.
> I like it beter the other way :) Was this intentional or a side effect ?

We have had a disscussion about it with James A. Laska and Ian. The present
solution doesn't cause problems with switching focus between multiple
widgets so one can use arrow keys for scrolling messages and 'N' and 'P'
keys for navigating message index. OTOH, it is not as good as proper
handling of focus, I guess.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202