Re: forwarding of attachments

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Carlos Morgado wrote:

> Should attachments be forwarded ? Mutt doesn't, but mutt has a "bounce"
> function which on balsa is equivalent to transfering to draftbox and
> continuing. Should we forward everything ? should we have a bounce option ?

I think we should have a preference setting that determines whether
attachments should be forwarded or not, and it should default to off.  We
don't want to cause bandwidth problems accidentally with newbies forwarding
attachments to and fro with abandon without thinking about it first.

We should definitely do a bounce option, but not this release I think.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                       Friends are relatives you make for
mguenthe@engr.uvic.ca                  yourself.