Re: Not all GnomeCard adds getting imported (+ expand name)

"matt@fotter.com" wrote:
> I a running 1pre2 and using GnomeCard for my address book.  I just
> noticed
> that Balsa no longer imports all email address even though I have
> selected
> importing all addresses and refreshed the address list.

also from the addressbook:
i've selected expand names.
and if i write a few addresses in the "To:" or "Bcc:" or "CC:" i can not
see the last expanded address. i can only see the letters that i'm
typing. so it is difficult to know to which name (addr.) balsa expands
the letter that i typed.

--
bye,
alias m.nine.six.