mailbox duplication problem

Whenever i create a new mailbox, it gets duplicated.

The solution is to delete the .gnome/balsa file, then balsa re-reads my
mail/ directory and scans mailboxes and folders and everything looks OK.

However I find that I have to do this every time i create a new mailbox.
Also, if i create a new mailbox inside a nested folder (say
mail/folder/newMailbox) the folder appears in Balsa in the root directory
(together with the inbox, outbox, ...) and not inside the corresponding
folder. This is fixed after removing .gnome/balsa and restarting.

Lic. Fernan Aguero

Instituto de Investigaciones Biotecnologicas
Universidad Nacional de General San Martin

Parque Tecnologico Miguelete
INTI, Edificio 24, 1650, San Martin, Argentina

Phone: 54-11-4580-7255 ext 310
Fax:   54-11-4752-9639
Web:   under construction