some problems - continued

I am sorry that I forgot the basic details:

HelixCode Gnome 1.2.2.1
Balsa 1.0pre1 (rpm from balsa web site)
RedHat Linux 6.2 (Zoot)

Now for some more details about the mentioned problems:
I have now created a directory inside my local 'mail' directory and move
some mailboxes into that folder. Now, after restarting Balsa, I see the
folder with the mailboxes inside. However, the duplicated mailboxes are
still there (outside of the new folder).

And another:
After i moved messages to the new mailboxes they disappeared from the
inbox, but just momentarily, since they reappeared after I restarted Balsa.
Now I have the messages duplicated, one copy in the inbox and one copy in
another mailbox. Does this happen because I have set Balsa not to delete
messages from my POP server? (perhaps is just getting the same messages
again).

Thanks again,

Fernan

--

Lic. Fernan Aguero

Instituto de Investigaciones Biotecnologicas
Universidad Nacional de General San Martin

Parque Tecnologico Miguelete
INTI, Edificio 24, 1650, San Martin, Argentina

Phone: 54-11-4580-7255 ext 310
Fax:   54-11-4752-9639
Email: fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar
Web:   under construction