another problem

since the pre4, I'm enduring the same problem :

I launch balsa
I click on compose message
The compose window show up with no signature and with the text area with a
white background (to, cc, subject, text...).

If I close the window and reopen a new one, it works fine (with signature
and correct gtkrc colors).

This (the problem) happends only if I start balsa and directly open a mail.

I run balsa compiled with gtkhtml support on a RH 7.0 box, I usually launch
balsa with the command 'balsa -o \ arrivée (arrivée is my inbox)'

Another thing : the website need a clean up ! Two urls, not sync, its a
little bit confusing !

--
mathieu

	« aujourdhui, tu fumes et tu bois
	  demain, tu rêves et tu délires
	  aujourdhui ou demain, tu délires pour vivre
	  aujourdhui ou demain, tu connais la vie
	  Tu connais la vie de saints et de démons ... »