Re: gnome-print missing?

Thanks Himanshu, David and Mathieu for your messages.

Finally after getting gnome-print-devel everything went smoothly.
It was not obvious to me, since I'm not familiarized with these packages (i
just started trying to install something that required some other thing
that also required some other ...)

Thanks everybody for helping.

Fernan

--