Re: Question about IMAP folder lists

On 2000-11-08 21:32:43 +0100 Benny Morrison wrote:
> I just built Balsa 1.0pre5 twice -- once with --enable-all and once
> with --enable-ldap and tried to get the multiple IMAP folders to work
> and could not.  I saw the following in an archived email (forgive me
for not
> knowing who sent it -- my apologies):

IMAP folders have been disabled after libmutt IMAP code
resynchronization. They were a bit troublesome to use and didn't fit well
in the overall structure. We intend now to reorganize mailbox tree to
make such things as IMAP folders fit better into it. If you wanted some
more information or even start working on a patch, feel free to ask more
questions.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202