Re: Wrong date used in message list?

I second this.  I would rather have the date be the date/time of receipt.

Also when I try to check the spelling I get the error message:  I'm sorry I
can't find any sutable word lists for the language-tag "sl".   I'm not sure
what I need to change to get spell check to work.  Thanks....

P.S.  The word suitable in the error message is spelled incorrectly. :)