POP mail filtering code

Hi Pawel.
> I have just finished POP mail filtering code (I think it may
> come in 1.0.1 (stable) or 1.1.0 (dev) versions, depending on
> experience of other users; I could even send the patch right
> now, if anyone is eager to have a look at it immediately). The
> filtering is implemented by passing incoming mail to procmail.
> It means that almost arbitrarily complex filtering should be
> possible.

I'm waiting with great anticipation for filters in Balsa.. So did this patch

ever show up? Can I get it from CVS or do I have to wait untill the 1.1.0

series is out?

> My question is: does anybody know of a decent GUI interface to
> procmailrc configuration files? I think it would be useful to
> distribute such a tool with balsa..

I did a little bit of research and I can only seem to find one! The dotfile-generator

has a procmail module wich seem to be working just fine.
http://www.flug.dk/lg/issue23/procmail.html

--
Regards Martin Leopold.
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen