Re: docs

On Nov 02 2000 13:07 Ian Campbell wrote:
> > I'll have to check for sure later when I get home, but I think it's from
> > one of the GDP debian packages.
>
> I looked for these and couldn't find any, do you have a pointer...

Having a chance to take a look now, I have the following line in my
/etc/apt/sources.list:

deb ftp://ftp.home-of-linux.org/pub/debian gnome/
deb-src ftp://ftp.home-of-linux.org/pub/debian gnome/

And I think I'm getting the following packages:

docbook-gnome
docbook-gnome-bin

My db2html, however seems to come from the cygnus-stylesheets (v0.10.2).

I'm almost sure I found the line for apt at the GNOME Documentation Project
Resources page at one point, however it seems to have disappeared. The
current page links only to one page where rpms and debs are available of the
common GDP tools (dtd, stylesheet, etc.).

HTH,

MBG

--
   Matthew Guenther