New Features

I love Balsa and it's the only Email program I use for UNIX.
I was wondering though, will you be supporting gtkHTML, Bonobo, and the new
gnome-print stuff? I ask this because the display of messages is pretty poor. I'd
like to be able to view MIME, HTML and AOL formats of emails. Maybe this is
already possible, but I don't see it.

Also my other question is when will filters be ready and enabled for us to
use?

One more question.. Whatcha think about Evolution so far?
(http://www.helixcode.com)

Well, thanks a bundle.

t0ny
ps. please reply in email since I'm not on that this list.
t0ny