safe_free bug identified

The problem appears only in SMTP mode. I feel urge to say that send.c is
screwed up and I wish I have had a look at it before (this world is far
from being perfect and balsa isn't exception). OK, I stop whining :)

The loaded messages from outbox are most likely in wrong format or
something. The quick fix is to disable automatical sending messages from
outbox (for instance by setting
+lista = NULL;
while(lista)
in balse_send_message_real

I haven't found a better solution yet and I admit I hope other developers'
experience with mutt is better than mine...

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202