Re: CVS

On Wed, May 10, 2000 at 03:31:33AM -0400, David Christian wrote:
> Is it possible to get the CVS source for this?
> I was thinking about submitting a patch or two but I wouldn't want to do that
> if you guys had already made the changes I'm looking for...

Sure, it's in the gnome CVS tree.  Instructions are on www.gnome.org,
and the module for balsa is called.... drumroll... balsa!

Come straight back here if you have any problems ;-)

Jules

--
Jules Bean                          |        Any sufficiently advanced
jules@{debian.org,jellybean.co.uk}  |  technology is indistinguishable