Re: Status: 2 weeks ago OK; today, segfault

On 27-Mar-00 rivyn@mailandnews.com wrote:

> The above quote indicating unreadable characters something like "yex yae8
> ye8DATA" don't appear to be the fault of Balsa's receiving, but it's sending.
> I use Kmail and this is what I see, so apparently there's a bug in the
> composer?

Sorry for don´t writing before, but now I´m very busy and I have just the
time to read half of the mail and answer some of it.

The "yex yae8 ye8DATA" problem, I´m sure it is in sending (actually only when
using smtp), I´m allmost sure the problem it is in a funtion inside
libbalsa/send.c that I wrote to put all \n to \r\n (a protocol requirement). I
must have broke it the last time I was fixing something in the threading code.
The ..DATA thing looks like it is sending something left in the buffer.

Now I don´t have time to fix it, so please do so, I hope that with this hints
would be enought.

Fecha: 28-Mar-00

Hector Garcia Alvarez
Secretario de Scouts-es