Balsa Manual

I have a preliminary version of the Balsa manual available on my web site:

http://www.netcom.ca/~mguenthe/balsamanual.tar.gz

It's a tar.gz'd file of the balsa/help/C/ directory, I added some image
files and it's pretty large for the mailing list.  If someone could add the
files to the repository, we can solicit comments from everyone.

Also, I've left the balsa.ps target in the Makefile.am, however in order to
actually make this we need .eps versions of all the images in the images/
and stylesheet-images/ directories.  These tend to get rather large so I
don't think distributing them is a good idea.  It is possible to generate
them using a script from the GNOME Documentation Project; "img2eps".
However this may not be present on everyone's machine, and it requires the
use of the "convert" command from the imagemagick package.  I am unfamiliar
with Autoconf and Automake, so I'm not totally sure how to:

a) check for the programs
b) allow the balsa.ps target if they are present

If someone with the requisite expertise could help out, it would be greatly
appreciated.

MBG

--
     Matthew Guenther