Re: Unidentified subject!

On Mar 25 2000 03:22 Mikael Hermansson wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I just got the latest version from CVS and found it segfault
> when using option:
>
> balsa --open-unread-mailbox
> balsa --open-mailbox=MAILBOXNAME
>
> Please take a look at this issue before release 0.0.7.
> If I could I should checkit myself but I dont have time to checkit.
> and I dont know who the person is who broke the code :-/)

I broke it with the mailbox info patch (I think), here's a patch to fix it.
Your previous implementation was generating compiler warnings, this should
work better, and as soon as I figure out how to take multiple mailboxes on
the command line we should be able to open lots of mailboxes at startup.

Yay!

MBG

PS:  Anybody know libpopt and can give me some pointers?

--
   Matthew Guenther                      A day without orange juice is like
   mguenthe@netcom.ca                    a day without orange juice.

startup-open-bugfix.gz