Re: Another balsa bug... (was Re: crashes)

On Tue d. 21 Mar 2000 kl. 04:11:27 Fellmann Joaquim wrote:
> it seems that this is only the case with my messages on the list. I
> already had a report for that, but have no idea where this one comes
> from.
> Maybe due to the "-- "...
> What version exactly do you use ? O.6, cvs 0.6 ?

I assume it's the character set that you use; I'm haven't actually
check but I bet you're using some character set with accents, and
Anthony doesn't have the font for it or something. When I personally
view the message, I *can* see it, but it's definitely a different font.

Peter Williams peter@newton.cx
"AIIEEEEEEEEE!!! DEATH ANTS!!"