crashes

Hye,

I experimented some crashes with balsa; fully reproducable

enter in a mailbox where you have mails. select more than one andclick on
forward: boom!

Don't know what were defined for a behaviour when forwarding more than one
mail, but it doesn't seem to work.

BTW, I tried to run balsa while being connected with a X client under
Windows
It seg fault...
any idea what may be wrong (what's different for balsa between the case
the user is connected on the machine and the case the user execute it
remotely ? window manager issue ? something else ?)

other apps work well even executed remotely

HTH
Thanks

--
Internet, ça rend con et ça abime les yeux.
Feriez mieux de regarder la télé.