Re: Signature Convention

> It sounds wise to me, as an option. However, the 'standard' is simply to
> have it at the beginning of your .signature, which will then work in all
> programs which read it (e.g. if you use several different mail clients, or
> maybe mail and news).

Is it?  All the programs I use that send signatures offer sigdashes as an
option, I believe tin even sets it to add them by default.

I think it would be a useful option to put in.

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther            The squeaky wheel doesn't always get the grease.
mguenthe@engr.uvic.ca                  Sometimes it gets replaced.