Re: Signature convention

On Tue, Mar 14, 2000 at 03:47:41PM +0100, Pawel Salek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have heard rumors that there is a convention to add a line containing
> two dashes before the signature? Do you think it should be implemented
> in balsa? Should it be included always or only when it is chosen in
> preferences?

Two dashes plus a space.  That last is important.

It sounds wise to me, as an option. However, the 'standard' is simply
to have it at the beginning of your .signature, which will then work
in all programs which read it (e.g. if you use several different mail
clients, or maybe mail and news).

Jules

--
Jules Bean                          |        Any sufficiently advanced
jules@{debian.org,jellybean.co.uk}  |  technology is indistinguishable