Re: Website problems
- From: Pawel Salek <pawsa TheoChem kth se>
- To: Matthew Guenther <mguenthe engr UVic CA>
- Cc: Balsa List <balsa-list gnome org>, pavlov netscape com
- Subject: Re: Website problems
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 17:03:46 +0200
On 2000-06-30 16:58 Matthew Guenther wrote:
> I went to visit the website (www.balsa.net) this morning and am
> "Site not found" error. Anyone know what's going on?
My guess is that the balsa virtual server has been removed from
http://www.innerx.NET/ configuration. Stuart?
Pawel Salek (firstname.lastname@example.org) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202
] [Thread Prev